We collect certain information or data about you when you use NDTMS.net.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact NDTMS.Net
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and logging database queries
This data can be viewed by authorised people in the National Drug Evidence Centre (NDEC) at the University of Manchester and the Evidence Application Team (EAT) at the Office for Health Improvement & Disparities (OHID), to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you have asked us to
- Allow registered users to login to the site to access secure content
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA) hosted at the University of Manchester in the United Kingdom.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it is in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions.
We do not share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we do not pass on your details to other websites.
Links to other websites
NDTMS.net contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to NDTMS.net from another website