ViewIt has been updated with 2018-19 data.
Published on 08 November 2019
Q1 2019-20 Young Persons’ Executive Summary report and Activity Reports (Partnership and Provider) now published
Following a delay in their publication, due to technical difficulties, the Q1 2019-20 Young Persons’ Executive Summary report and Activity Reports (Partnership and Provider) were published on Tuesday 24/09/19. Please accept our apologies again for any inconvenience caused by their delay.
Published on 25 September 2019
Due to technical difficulties encountered during the work to add CIR information to the young person’s activity reports, the Q1 19-20 reports will be delayed until Monday 23/09/19. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay.
Published on 18 September 2019
Public Health England are currently consulting on proposed changes to the alcohol and drug misuse treatment statistics which would be implemented for the 2018-19 reports to be released in 2019 and 2020.
This consultation will run from 25 July 2019 to 25 August 2019 and is located here:
Our proposal is to create shorter reports with the aim of making them more accessible and appealing to both current users and to a new, wider audience and be focused on:
· notable or changed items
· more frequent and better graphical representation of data such as infographics
· information on trends and geographical mapping
· additional detailed data tables published alongside a separate technical document
This is a public document and everyone is invited to contribute, but the consultation will be of particular interest to:
· alcohol and drug adult community treatment providers
· alcohol and drug young persons community treatment providers
· secure settings drug and alcohol treatment providers
· users of statistics relating to alcohol and drug treatment
· alcohol and drug treatment commissioners and other relevant local authority or NHS-England staff
· alcohol and drug treatment service users
Published on 30 July 2019
Dear user, unfortunately we have continued to experience technical issues and will not be in a position to publish NDTMS reports for May 2019 on the report viewer until Thursday 18/07/19. Please accept our apologies for this further inconvenience.
Published on 16 July 2019